Monday, September 17, 2007

Checking In

This might be the longest period I've had without blogging. Just too much going on in life. I've got too blog posts under construction, however -- one is a travelog of my recent trip to Minnesota, and the other is an essay about the Gospel of Thomas. Be sure to stay tuned for those :)

Other than that, I am looking for jobs and trying not to have panic attacks due to stress and worry. Saw Mom and Dad this weekend and that was nice, although the kids were a nightmare as usual.

4 comments:

Elissa said...

I didn't even know Mom and Dad were around. :( I wouldn't have been able to go down anyway though. I just feel like complaining.

Scott said...

I didn't know you didn't know. I guess they just assumed you couldn't come -- you are going this weekend, after all.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your webpage dude. I have been a Rush fan since 11, I have learned a lot from your blogs. Your interpretations of the songs are superb. I share in your anxiety problems. Its like this overwhelming fear and terror. I wish you peace and blessings. I don't really have a lot of friends that are on my spiritual level. It would be nice to talk philosophy and faith with you.

Rich W, PA

Scott said...

Thanks for the message, Rich. If you're a Rush fan, and you would like to talk philosophy and religion, then follow the link on the side of my main page to the Counterparts Rush Messageboard. You can sign up for free, and there is a forum there called "Available Light," which is where we discuss religion and religious philosophy.