Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ads for Amazon

What's with all the blatant Amazon advertising that has overtaken my blog, you ask yourself?

Well, to put it simply, I have become a so-called "Affiliate" for Amazon, meaning that I am putting their ads on my blog in order to make a little money.

Essentially, I get a commission every time you click one of these ads to buy something from Amazon.  What that means, dear reader, is that if you are going to buy something from Amazon, you can do me a world of help by simply accessing Amazon's site through one of my ads.  It doesn't cost you a thing, and it provides me with a nice advertising commission, which ultimately helps to support my writing endeavors.

If you buy one of my e-books from Amazon, and you use the links on the right side of the page to do so, not only will I get royalty payments on the sale of the book, but I will also get an advertising commission on top of that.

See how it works?

As I have said elsewhere, you don't have to have a Kindle to buy my e-books.  Amazon offers free Kindle Apps, which you can download (voila!) using the banner ad at the top of this page.  They have downloads for any major media device (computer, iPad, smart phones, etc.).  Download the free app, then you can buy my e-books.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chaaa-Chingggg! Another big-time amazon sale!